Our Ethernet Internetworking service provides a cost-effective way to enable high-bandwidth connectivity between locations. With this service, your customers can run Internet and mission-critical applications simultaneously through different paths on the same access – without comprising speed or quality.
We offer two service options:
- Switched – Ethernet Virtual Private Line (S-EVPL)
This managed, point-to-multipoint service uses virtual connections across Canada, the U.S. and Europe with multiple classes of service so you can prioritize customer traffic according to their needs.
- Switched – Ethernet Private Line (S-EPL)
TThis point-to-point service offers both VLAN and class of service transparency, providing you with the highest level of flexibility to manage your customers’ networks.
Both options offer a range of speeds and configuration options that can be tailored for maximum infrastructure efficiency. You can also assign up to three classes of service to each Ethernet virtual connection (EVC) for improved traffic optimization and prioritization across the network:
- Standard (S-EVPL only) – for non-critical data like email and file-sharing
- Business Priority (S-EVPL and S-EPL) – for VoIP, video conferencing and disaster recovery
- Near Real-Time (S-EVPL only) – for business continuity, high-speed database access and storage area networking/li>
With Ethernet Internetworking, you also get:
- Multiple diversity options – access, switching centre, entrance and EVC – all with built-in core redundancy to keep your network up and running
- Link aggregation group diversity that provides failover protection for ENNI/UNIs
- Stringent service level agreements for latency, jitter, frame loss ratio and service availability
- Choice of access speeds – 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps and 10 Gbps – as well as EVC speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Enhanced performance reporting tools, including connectivity fault management and service activation testing
- Network management and support from our highly skilled technical personnel